- Lime – it is the main element of freshness;
- Lemon Grass, Basil and Rosemary – three elements to complement the Hemp and the base gin with a Mediterranean bouquet - herbaceous and floral;
- Cardamom – a classic of British gins, we use it as an appeal to consumers memories to inform the brain that they are drinking gin while we are adding another hint of freshness;
- Black Tea – it goes unnoticed by most palates. It acts as a binder for other botanists and makes them last in the mouth.
- On the nose: smooth on the nose without much imposition by any of the botanics. The nose of this gin is a mixture of aromas that resemble a gentle spring breeze – country, fresh, floral, citrus and herbaceous aromas;
- In the mouth: as in the nose, we have a mixture of flavours, however, it is possible, with some attention, to distinguish some of our known flavours. The rosemary reveals itself as the only floral note. The prince herb, along with hemp, is always present. Basilic appears at the end of the mouth.
+ Produced and bottled in Portugal
+ Clear transparent colour
+ Limited series of 100 units and numbered
+ Alcohol Content: 43.0% Vol at 20 ºC
+ Capacity: 500 ml
+ Distillation equipment: Copper Still
+ Production method: London Dry
+ Type of Alcohol: Neutral Grain Spirit
+ Water Double filtered: inverse osmosis
+ Nutritional Value: 86 kcal by 30 ml serving